Click Here For Tips On How To Protect Your Account Information
Follow the tips below to help protect yourself against Identity Theft.
* Never give out any vital information, such as your social security number
and date of birth, to solicitors or retailers.
* Report lost or stolen checks and/or credit cards immediately. Properly
store canceled checks and examine new checks to be sure none were stolen
during shipment, and store them in a safe and secure location.
* Do not dispose of any personal identifying documents without first
destroying the material (i.e. prescriptions, receipts, pay stubs, expired
credit cards, credit card applications, etc.).
* Make sure your mailbox is secure, and promptly remove mail when it has
* Guard your Automated Teller Machine (ATM) number, and treat your receipts
* If you are a victim of Identity Theft, contact the Federal Trade
Commission at 1-877-ID-THEFT.